[H-GEN] RH 7.1 KUDZU

daveu at ozemail.com.au daveu at ozemail.com.au
Thu May 24 07:42:51 EDT 2001

Greetings,

I posted a question previously regarding modem detection problems after updating from Redhat 7.0 to 7.1.

I followed a suggestion to edit out any entries relating to the modem in /etc/sysconfig/hwconf. No problems there.

Unfortunately I get the following error message upon reboot, concerning KUDZU.

	checking for new hardware /etc/rc5.d/So5Kudzu: line 78: segmentation fault /usr/sbin/kudzu $KUDZU_ARG -t 30

Gosh! What does that mean anybody?

Regards

David Underwood.