[H-GEN] [ADMIN BOUNCE] CGI Troubles.

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Thu May 17 08:12:58 EDT 2001

[Okay, that's the last of them.  I'm also subscribing every address
I've bounced to chat-post and general-post.]

From: Sarah Bernadette Kelly <sbk98 at uow.edu.au>
To: general at lists.humbug.org.au
Subject: Re: [H-GEN] CGI Troubles.

I had a very similar problem when I was setting up apache yesterday.
Thanks to the #humbug guys who helped me solve it.

Like Jason said, we really do need to look at your httpd.conf and you'll
have to tell us where the cgi scripts are located.

I was getting the "Internal Server Error" myself. Turned out that no one
had told me that I was supposed to have the content type in there :)
Have a look at the tail of the error log, if it's complaining about
malformed headers you might want to check online that you've typed them
correctly. Oh, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you
supposed to print all the HTML lines? As in print "<HTML>"

Sarah

jason
--
| Jason Henry Parker                      play:        jasonp at uq.net.au |