[H-GEN] CGI Troubles.

Conor Cunningham cunningham at uq.net.au
Mon May 14 23:36:18 EDT 2001

Hello all,

Thanks for the help. I have stumbled across a clumbsy way of fixing the problem
with the old scripts. I cut and paste Clinton's foo cgi script, using that as
my header - the print"foo", into a new file.

I then open up the scripts I got from uni in netscape, cut and paste the rest
of the script into the new file, change the permissions, rename to what it has
to be called, and hey presto it works. Thanks for you help. It has been very
helpful.

Cheers.

--
Regards,