[H-GEN] CGI Troubles.

Joel Michael joel at diggy.com.au
Mon May 14 21:29:46 EDT 2001

On 14 May 2001 22:46:45 +1000, Conor Cunningham wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> For the sake of my studies, I have recently setup and Apache Server at
> home. Viewing Web documents is not a problem at all. It seems to be
> executing CGI scripts, that is the problem.
>
> I have my aliases in the httpd.conf file correct, well at least im
> pretty damn certain. All script have 755 as their permissions.
>
> Can't open perl script "/var/www/cgi-bin/first.cgi": Function not
> implemented
> [Mon May 14 22:36:13 2001] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
> script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/first.cgi

I'm actually looking at the 'Function not implemented' bit, as the
script seems to be mostly correct (apart from things that others here
have picked up on). Can you please provide the appropriate bits out of
your httpd.conf, including all the modules you have loaded AND the
modules you have commented out?
--
Joel Michael
Systems Administrator