[H-GEN] [ADMIN BOUNCE] Lost books and network cards

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Tue May 8 17:57:54 EDT 2001

[I've forwarded this message on to general instead of announce because
(a) I'm not sure how to send to announce and (b) I'm sure it'll reach
the intended audience there anyway.]

From: "Wendy Cameron" <wcameron1 at optushome.com.au>
To: <announce at lists.humbug.org.au>
Subject: Lost books and network cards
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 08:47:52 +1000

Could anyone who picked up some library books
at the last Humbug meeting please return them
to the library.  As I am getting overdue notices
for them.

If the person who picked up the network cards
could bring them to the next meeting for
me to collect.  I would appreciate that very
much.

Thanks

Regards Wendy

Cheers,