[H-GEN] Re: internet banking ... wandering off technical stream...

bmatthewtaylor at yahoo.co.uk bmatthewtaylor at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 18:33:07 EST 2001

Just a thought, a different tack might be to apply for a job with their
internet project team. In the past I've picked up some very nice contract
jobs by demonstrating during the interview I already knew their technical
problems and some of the internal managerial attitudes.

The hard part was identifying the target point to hit. ie: abusing an
interviewer for an IT position who is pro MS might not work.  Contacting
the customer services manager requesting an interview to assist in
improving their customer relations might..  after making that contact
getting a reference to a senior manager in the IT department might avoid
having to bother with ignorance at a lower managerial level.