[H-GEN] compiling kernel

Matt Bodman mbodman at austereo.com.au
Wed Jun 20 01:49:17 EDT 2001

Ok.. I'll just confess to our Sydney IT headoffice guys that I'm wasting work time
learning about linux and could they be so kind as to remove all the annoying stuff
from my outgoing emails 'cause a couple o' guys on the HUMBUG general list are
getting really confused by it.

Matt

Robert Kearey wrote:

> [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and  ]
> [ Unix-related topics.  Please observe the list's charter.           ]
> [ Worthwhile understanding: http://www.humbug.org.au/netiquette.html ]
>
> Matt Bodman wrote:
>
> > So tell me, does this message have html tags?
>
> No, but it's got a three line list header, eleven lines of MIMESweeper autosig,
>
> and three lines of mailing list sig, for one line of content. Bah, &c.
>
> --
> Rob Kearey
> Red Hat Asia-Pacific
> +617 3872 4803
>
> --
> * This is list (humbug) general handled by majordomo at lists.humbug.org.au .
> * Postings to this list are only accepted from subscribed addresses of
> * lists 'general' or 'general-post'.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com