[H-GEN] traffic shaper

Martin mczaplej at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jul 11 03:57:48 EDT 2001

Hi,

ive used a hardware packet shaper in the past. Its great for visualising,
categorising and then prioritising your network load.
It will definately give you a clear picture of going-ons on your network.

also, ummmm, I should mention, most of the links on your web page come up
with HTTP403 Forbidden :)

cheers