[H-GEN] XEmacs and font-lock

Ben Fowler fowlerb at optushome.com.au
Wed Jul 4 23:22:29 EDT 2001

Hi,

I've seen the Light, and am currently using XEmacs to do all my XML and
source code.  However, in writing my .emacs file, I've been finding it
very hard to tweak the various font-lock faces to yield a decent colour
scheme.  Searching the web hasn't helped.

Does anyone have a nice font-lock face setup that I could try out?
Cheers.

-regards,

Ben.

--