[H-GEN] Case Sensitivity

David Duffy avd at audiovisualdevices.com.au
Sun Feb 11 22:48:39 EST 2001

Darrin Mison wrote:
>I've always thought that case-sensitivity in windos was just a
>cosmetic feature in explorer.  I mean you can't have c:\Readme.txt and
>c:\README.TXT and c:\readme.txt all at the same time can you (?)

No, you can't have two files in the same directory with the only difference
being case but you can set the case. I'm only newish to Linux and am a
bit unsure of what you can & can't do there. I create & edit all the files for
the web site in Windows but serve them on my Linux box. That's where
the case sensitivity seems to matter.
Regards...

David Duffy        Audio Visual Devices P/L
U8, 9-11 Trade St, Cleveland 4163 Australia
Ph: +61 7 38210362   Fax: +61 7 38210281
New Web: www.audiovisualdevices.com.au