[H-GEN] Motion to admend the Constitution

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Thu Feb 8 09:32:02 EST 2001

Hi all,

The executive is considering dates for an SGM. At the moment we are
thinking of the HUMBUG after next. Any opinions on this date?

Please note, for keen constitution watchers, that we have replaced the
HTML version of the constitution with a text version that we believe is
more correct (correct section numbers for starters!)

Please send any followup to exec at humbug.org.au or chat.

Cheers,

Raymond