[H-GEN] Installing non-Sun drives into an E250

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Wed Aug 22 03:30:15 EDT 2001

Ohhhh.. bugger!
Looks like you might be right.  I managed to shift everything off one of the
existing drives just before I had to leave for home and didn't have time to
pull it out.  Will have a look first thing in the morning.  The doco that
comes with the machines really sucks.  I found the "handbook" for the drives
but it tells you stuff all about it apart from speeds and seek times etc.
nothing at all about the connectors.

Anyway, see how we go tomorrow.

Cheers
Michael