[H-GEN] Linux TSE client ?

Everist, Geoff everistg at switch.aust.com
Fri Apr 20 03:29:26 EDT 2001

[snip]
> Good afternoon all,
>
> This is probably prime flame bait, BUT ...
> Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a Windows NT TSE
> client that I
> can run on a Linux machine?  If so, where can I get it from?

[snip]

It's not particularly secure, and it is not a TSE client, but one approach
might be to use VNC. Run VNC server on the NT Domain Controller console and
use the Linux client on your workstation. There is also a Java based web
server available that will allow you to use any box with a browser and Java
support as a client.

Check out http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/ for more info.

Apologies for not directly answering your question, but otherwise hope this
helps,

Cheers
Geoff Everist