Getting off topic Re: [H-CHAT] Re: [H-GEN] Stalling Netscape

Darrin Mison staeci at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 20:41:18 EDT 2001

I've been using mozilla for the last 6months and the only thing that
seems to be really broken is the secure sockets and java  stuff which
doesn't always turn off when you leave the site and you have to
manually kill it.  I think people will be impressed when we finally
see moz1.0

On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 05:00:32PM +1000, Frank Brand wrote:
> Unfortunately, Netscape is beginning to impact on Linux acceptance. I
> have clients who think that the poor browser performance is due to Linux
> being a dog. Maybe Konqueror or Opera will evolve to something nearer
> IE.

pr0n for lynx users - http://www.spacebarcowboy.com/ascii/a-z/a-z.html

I've seen better but this was all I could find at short notice.

--
Darrin Mison