[H-GEN] Problems Dialing in to Bigpond

Raymond Smith raymonds at uq.net.au
Sun Apr 8 20:53:16 EDT 2001

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Nikolai Lusan wrote:
> Is there Really a meeting on easter saturday? I seem to remember
> postponing meetings for events like that at some point.

Yes there really is a meeting. We didn't hold a meeting on Christmas Day
but that was mostly because there would have been no executive members
able to attend rather than in deferrence to the event itself. This is not
to say that these events are not important. But it would be difficult to
cater to all of our memberships' diverse religious beliefs.

Regards,

Raymond