[H-GEN] Admin bounce for Anthony Towns <aj at azure.humbug.org.au>

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Thu Apr 5 08:58:06 EDT 2001

Anthony's message bounced because it mentioned the not-stable version
of Debian; this word contains the letters u, n, and s (and it was used
too soon in the message).  I'm forwarding it here (slightly edited to
get past the mailing list software); all replies should go to the
right place, so on and so forth.