[H-GEN] Clairvoyance requested regarding SMTP errors

Sandra Milne silne at bit.net.au
Sun Apr 1 21:25:55 EDT 2001

At 10:25  2/04/01 +1000, you wrote:

>Thanks to Anthony Towns who told me that atlas had stopped working for
>him too.

yeah sorry about that. I totally forgot to tell you that atlas was
decommissioned when they upgraded the mail server to allow for web mail. I
did know that there was something wrong but I couldn't quite remember what
it was.

Sandra. (Staying sober for a while now)

silne at bit.net.au
"I care about her - more than I'm supposed to." Jack O'Neill, Stargate SG-1
http://spaz.linux-dude.com/