[H-GEN] 5th anniversary dinner

Clinton Roy croy at croydon.humbug.org.au
Fri Sep 29 20:07:36 EDT 2000

hello folks

Orders have started coming in at a decent rate, but we're no where
near what I expect the final tally to be :)

So once again, I ask that people spend a few minutes looking at the
menu (see the news section of the humbug website) and send their
orders in.

I'll be hassling people later tonight at the meeting, but please don't
leave it till the last minute and make me run around like a headless
chook, i had enough of that at the installfest[1].

Bye.

1. Though not as much as our stress bunny. Wonder if we could get some
   little squishy Raymond stress bunny keyrings made up...hrm...
--
  ``sweet things, very sweet things;
      strange things, very strange things;