[H-GEN] Hylafax paging problems

Adil, Kim - Brisbane (Maintenance) AdilK at transfield.com.au
Wed Sep 20 20:18:20 EDT 2000

Hi,

Has anyone setup hylafax for paging using a 56K Class 1 faxmodem (Auslynx
ABC modem)? I am getting an error saying that it is unable to switch the
modem to data mode. I have tries many different combinations of
"&pagerSetupCmds=AT????" but I cannot get the thing to a point where it is
happy to dial out.

Regards,
Kim Adil