[H-GEN] Stallion cards - second-hand sources?

Glen De Witt wrecker at universal.net.au
Thu Sep 14 21:00:03 EDT 2000

[ Humbug AGM - 2000/9/16 - Proxies etc - secretary at humbug.org.au    ]

I think I may have some of these, I'm a bit vague on what they are but I
know they are Stallion and they have a large "D" connector which goes to a
kinda octopus cable thingy, they are a few years old... Is it likely this is
what you're after? They used to be in a XENIX based terminal server sort of
set up.
Glen De Witt
Computer Wreckers
Brisbane