[H-GEN] Multiple Port ISA card modem for sale

Glen De Witt wrecker at universal.net.au
Fri Sep 8 12:12:10 EDT 2000

Hi all, I have an eight way 33.6kb ISA card modem for sale, currently
running ,in as new condition, recently tested (two months ago) and firmware
upgraded by the Brisbane based manufacturers. Wholesale inc cost is
currently about $1300 I'm led to believe. Anyone like to make an offer? It's
currently in a machine working fine, however, I haven't been paid for it and
it's looking like I won't :^( so I'd like to sell it to someone who will
actually pay me! Box, manual and driver disks included. Specs are available
at the link below.
http://www.moreton.com.au/MBWEB/product/rastel/ra8001.htm
Email me at wrecker at universal.net.au rather than clutter the list! Mobile
call is fine too.