[H-GEN] Dual Pentium Pro...maybe for sale

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Thu Oct 12 20:28:56 EDT 2000

I have a dual Pentium Pro which I am giving some consideration to
selling.

The specs are as follows:-

ATX case
1.44 FDD
Micronics W6-LI motherboard
Intel 440FX chipset
2 X Pentium Pro 166 (512 kb cache)
Adaptec 7880 SCSI on board (50 pin and 68 pin controller)
Soundblaster Vibra 16 on board
4 X 168 pin EDO DRAM slots (3.3v buffered, supports ECC memory)
sometimes (depending on my mood) 64 Mb or 96 or 128 or maybe 144 Mb
buffered ECC RAM
2Mb Diamond Stealth 64 PCI Video card
44X IDE CDROM
4.3 Gb Atlas II SCSI HDD
PS/2 mouse and keyboard

*whisper*
Currently running Win NT 4 for software availability purposes but will
happily run any OS. Will only run those OS's that support multiple
processors in multiple processor mode (ie Win 9x/ME does not support
multiple processors).
*end whisper*

I am not in any great hurry to part with the box but it is probably
reaching the stage where I no longer need it so if anyone has any
interest in the parts or the whole, contact me... PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO
THIS POST AND CLOG UP HUMBUG.

My phone nuber is 3379-9189.

--
Frank Brand