[H-GEN] Linux and SMP

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Sun Nov 26 00:02:12 EST 2000

Can anyone running multiple processors give me some feedback as to how
SMP is working on late versions of Linux. Is it stable? Does it require
more work? Are there any tricky things I should know?

I imagine it is still not enabled by default in standard kernels and it
would be necessary to recompile a kernel with SMP enabled. Is this so?

Anything else?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
--
Frank Brand