[H-GEN] In office scheduling program...

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Wed May 31 17:34:03 EDT 2000

Craig Eldershaw <ce at comlab.ox.ac.uk> writes:

[ical]
> Well I'll protest at this.  Ugly possibly - tk/tcl isn't for everyone.
> But it is very easy to use.  OK, now I may not be your average user, but
> I still would have thought it fairly intuitive.

One day I'd like someone to take me through the logic that shows
intuitiveness is (the best|the only|a reasonable) measure of
the ease of use and general worthiness of any given piece of software.

jason
--
The TruckNumber is the size of the smallest set of people in a
project such that, if one of them got hit by a truck, the