[H-GEN] More on CORBA Jobs

David Wood dwood at PIsoftware.com
Wed May 24 22:06:38 EDT 2000

Hi again,

I have been told that prices in Zurich are higher than we thought.
Having investigated the lease price for flats in the city, this offer
has changed somewhat.

1.  The tax-free living allowance has been upped to $800/week.
    This should completely cover a decent flat, leaving the rest of
    the salary for food and fun.

2.  Also, you should note that 6 months overseas would make you a
    tax resident of Switzerland, meaning that you would get taxed
    at only 20% for the base salary.