[H-GEN] Information on Tek XP200 Terminals... A howto of sorts...

Christopher Biggs chris at stallion.oz.au
Sun Mar 26 23:02:09 EST 2000

Andrew <ajdraper at uq.net.au> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> For those of you interested, I've just finished writing a quick and dirty
> howto on getting the Tek XP200 series terminals working.

Anyone gotten them working with extra fonts?  I'd prefer the use of
the xfs font-server, but serving the fonts by NFS would be tolerable
also.  I'm not having a lot of luck getting it to access the fonts on
my linux or BSD boxen.

BTW, you can use the "x2x" program to drive the terminal from another
machine, (even at the chooser window) which saves having to switch
keyboards.

cjb

--- Christopher Biggs - Stallion Technologies - chris at stallion.oz.au ---
The IEEE has monitored this electronic mail message, and asserts that no
energy was created or destroyed during its construction or transmission.