[H-GEN] LaTeX question

Clinton Roy latte at uq.net.au
Sun Mar 26 04:28:34 EST 2000

hello folks, having a little trouble with LaTeX, I'm trying to include
a graphics logo in the titlepage environment, and it just ain't
working. First of all latex complained about there being no size info
in the image, so I added that info as args. If I run latex in draft
mode, it creates a box of the right size, but in non draft mode, it
just doesn't include the picture.

the input:
\usepackage{graphics}
  \begin{titlepage}
    \includegraphics[426,154pt]{logo.jpg}

The latex log doesn't seem to contain anything of use, any hints?

thanks, bye
--
``All alone in space and time''
		-- Placebo