[H-GEN] Web development systems

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Mon Mar 20 20:14:31 EST 2000

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> [ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and ]
> [ Unix-related topics.  Please observe the list's charter.          ]
>
> I may very shortly be in a position where I have to choose a system to do
> web application development so I need to investigate my options.  This
> system will need to have good database integration.

I have not done a lot in this area but a friend of mine (David Wise at Suncorp
Metway Ph 3835-5977) has done a hell of a lot of database searching/reporting
over the net. He thinks Cold Fusion was invented in heaven. Give him a call and
tell him I sent you. He is a good guy and will talk to you about his
experiences.

--
Frank Brand
E-mail: fbrand at uq.net.au