[H-GEN] re Linux and Telstra Cable Modems

Michael Pilecki michaelp at pacificsoftware.com.au
Thu Jun 22 02:43:31 EDT 2000

Hi,

I've just had a Cable Modem installed from Telstra and I'm trying to get it
going with Linux. Telstra have NOT been a big help so far only saying that
they don't support Linux BUT it does work with Linux.

Does anyone know of a web site that I get the necessary programs config etc
to get this working.

Thanks

Michael

michaelp at pacificsoftware.com.au