[H-GEN] Time loss on copy

David Jericho davidj at webmatchit.com.au
Wed Jun 14 19:56:32 EDT 2000

Rob Kearey wrote:
> > lol......did i just see "decent" and "3com" in the same sentance...
>
> For differing values of "decent" - I was just pulling names out of a
> hat. I'd just get one of the Tulip based NetGears if it was up to me

Pah, to both of you. I use the 3com 905B's at home, and have never had a
problem with them. But tulips, shudder. Unless the driver was written by
Cisco, I don't want it on my network. (Cisco use Tulips in quite a few
of their AS series products, and probably other stuff as well)

Intel EtherExpress Pro 100/B's all the way baby. Any card that Linus
uses himself, is good enough for me.

--
David Jericho, Systems Administrator
Webmatch Interactive Marketing