[H-GEN] Time loss on copy

Grant, Luke lgrant at seven.com.au
Wed Jun 14 01:32:58 EDT 2000

lol......did i just see "decent" and "3com" in the same sentance...

the 3com905b and 3com905c cards are undoubtedly the crappest cards ever
released.
They have craploads of hardware bugs and when i got our electronic engineers
to look at them they just laughed when they saw the setup.

Luke

Luke Grant
Systems Administrator
Seven Queensland.