[H-GEN] Time Loss again

Frank Brand fbrand at uq.net.au
Tue Jun 13 00:01:55 EDT 2000

Regarding the last message about time loss I got back to my respondent saying
unless I was prepared to live with slower copy speeds then there was little I
could do about it.

Here is his reply:-

Frank,

That's about right. I would live with it because the benefits if the copy
speed far outweigh the time. My PC clock is probably a couple of years out,
not just minutes !

 --  Frank Brand
E-mail:- fbrand at uq.net.au
Home Page:-http://www.uq.net.au/~zzfbrand