[H-GEN] In office scheduling program...

staeci at yahoo.com staeci at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 21:19:13 EDT 2000

I think the problem is that some advertising idiot saw the word intuitive in
the dictionary and thought it was cool.

In regard to its current use it seems that intuitive means 'enough like something
that I already know how to use that I can use it'.

So in otherwords the thing you are looking for is an familiar interface.

--
Darrin Mison - BrisbaneOnline Games Centre