[H-GEN] Re: Linux Networking - Some Basic Questions

Mike Andrew mikero at norfolk.nf
Sat Feb 26 06:09:07 EST 2000

From: Darrin Mison <staeci at yahoo.com>

please note, as policy, i do not, will not, and refuse to open attachments.
I would not be alone in this, most are tired of viruses and we no longer
bother to even see if it's a harmless text file. My kde kmail and netscape
under linux are set to /dev/null any attachments. My isp blocks jpg rubbish
for similar reasons.

http://users.nf/linux/ +mirrors
StepByStep submissions: mikero at norfolk.nf