[H-GEN] forsale: Sun GDM-1604-40

Johann Kwiatkowski johann at spot-the-dog.com
Wed Dec 13 17:52:15 EST 2000

I hope this is the right list to send this too, so please excuse if not.

I have a Sun GDM-1604-40 monitor that I am not using. Its a 16 inch ( I
think), 4 BNC (RGB & sync in), very heavy sun monitor. I have cable that
goes out to 15db. I can't get it to work on a pc or mac, so I'm giving
it away to anyone who wants it.
Not too sure if it works or not, but am led to believe it does.

Its currently located at the Gold Coast, but I live in Brisbane, so
arrangements can be made.

Email me privately please.

cheers

Johann