[H-GEN] Last night's meeting and problems with NE2000's

Peter Good psgood at petesinternet.net
Sat Dec 9 18:56:41 EST 2000

Last night there was a person at the meeting, hopefully they're on this
list.

This person was trying to initalize a NE2000 card under Mandrake, and we
couldn't find a way to find the IO and IRQ's it uses. Silly me, we booted
into windows on this machine to ensure it works, and never even thought of
looking at the properties of the network card under windows to get the io
and irq.

If this person would like to email me personally at asio at humbug.org.au I'll
be glad to send some more pointers to configure the network.

Peter.

Windows?? We don't need no steenkin windows!
Pete's Internet Services
Http://www.petesinternet.net