[H-GEN] SmoothWall

John Ryland jryland at trolltech.com
Fri Dec 8 00:03:58 EST 2000

I'm currently using coyote linux on a single floppy for my firewall at home.
It's based on the linux router project.
There are quite few single floppy versions of Linux out there.
muLinux is quite good too - based on Tom's root-boot disk single floppy distro
Just depends what you want to do I guess

Regards
John