[H-GEN] Anyone know a source for 3-inch (or business-card sized) CD-R blanks?

Christopher Biggs chris at stallion.oz.au
Sun Dec 3 21:02:00 EST 2000

Greetings,
                With the recent discussion of Linux "bootable business
cards", I wonder if anyone can point me toward a source of writable
CDs in the smaller size (eg, like the ones that some new sony digital
cameras use).

        Regards,
                Chris.

--
| Christopher Biggs --- Stallion Technolgoies  | One of the founding membata,|
| Evil Genius Division, Brisbane, Q, Australia | Society for Creative Pluri. |