[H-GEN] LinuxCare BBC

gearon at ieee.org gearon at ieee.org
Tue Aug 22 22:45:51 EDT 2000

>From http://www.linuxcare.com/bootable_cd/index.epl:

"If you are the leader of a Linux User Group and would like to request
copies of the BBC for your LUG, please contact community at linuxcare.com.
Due to high demand, we unfortunately are unable to send our BBC to
individuals. Our BBC's are not available for sale."

So has anyone requested this for HUMBUG?  These things are cute.  (my
previous one got cracked)   :-(

--
Regards,
Paul

Paul Gearon
gearon at computer.org

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money,
or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")