[H-GEN] talks this humbug + general

Michael s355827 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 16 10:00:06 EDT 2000

Hi everybody,

I know I was down to to my IRC talk this meet but I will be not attending
due to personal reasons. For everybody, I hope the installfest goes well
(I put down my name on the pages form to help out so could somebody please
pull me off?)

see everybody at a future meet hopefully.

--
Michael Ross
Shard                   shard at shadowfire.org
http://shard.cjb.net    irc.shadowfire.org
"How can love ever be called a failure?"
--luminara