[H-GEN] Linux under Windows.

Chris Ryan cryan at plugged.net.au
Wed Aug 2 19:35:22 EDT 2000

Hi,

I have a friend who has a laptop running Windoze.  He
would like to try Linux but isn't allowed to repartition
his machine.

I remember hearing about a distribution that could be
installed under Windoze to run Linux without destroying
anything.  However I can't rememeber the name.  Does anyone
here know of it?

Thanks,

--
Chris Ryan           | BH: http://www.PIsoftware.com/