[H-GEN] Future Programing Advice

Adrian Sutton z1419539 at cit.gu.edu.au
Wed Aug 2 02:10:08 EDT 2000

> Dear Simon,
> To which university does that apply to as the only "real" unis
> to consider in Brisbane would be QUT or UQ. I also find it hard to believe
> that You'll get 2 years credit at either of these institutions, for a 1
> year course. That is unless it's a fairly intense course.

Hmmm, I'd have to disagree being a Griffith student.  Very good things are
done at all three universities - I chose Griffith because it presented more
opportunities to extend the course with the unis support than any other uni.
I'm enrolled in IT with advanced studies, and at the time I enrolled neither
UQ or QUT were offering such a course.

The main thing as I said before is not to just do what the course asks of
you.  Look beyond that and create opportunities (and don't make your second
post to a mailing list start flame wars over your uni...).

> George

Adrian Sutton

Email: z1419539 at cit.gu.edu.au                    Ph: 3714 4635
A scientist will never show any kindness for a theory
which he did not start himself.
        -- Mark Twain.