[H-GEN] linux box just went dead

James McPherson - Customer Technical Support Engineer James.McPherson at Aus.Sun.COM
Wed Apr 26 01:21:15 EDT 2000

James McPherson wrote:
> YH Tan wrote:
[snip oops message]

> isn't there something about this in .../linux/Documentation/oops-tracing.txt ?
>
> I think the basic way to fix it (apart from installing the SGI linux crash
> dump stuff which I think is still beta) is to

the LinuxWorld presentation is at
ftp://oss.sgi.com/www/projects/lkcd/download/doc/linuxworld2000/LKCD.html

and the general homepage for the project is at

http://oss.sgi.com/projects/lkcd/

cheers,
James C. McPherson
--
Solution Centre Engineer              828 Pacific Highway
Sun Microsystems Australia Pty Ltd    Gordon NSW 2072