[H-GEN] Contract Roles

Brent Wesley brent at scanningsystems.com.au
Mon Apr 10 18:39:56 EDT 2000

Subject:
        *** Contract Roles ***
   Date:
        Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:57:39 +1000
   From:
        michael.zilber at stsg.com.au
     To:
        president at humbug.org.au

*** 1 YEAR CONTRACT'S  ***

We currently have 6 contract jobs available in a Sydney based e-Commerce

company for professionals with strong LINUX backgrounds.
The roles span from LINUX/Network Professionals to guru LINUX
Programmers.
The client is willing to allow you to work from home if required and is
negotiable on money.

                      The company wants the best!!!!

If you or someone you know fit this criteria and are currently looking
for
great opportunities contact me at Sapphire Technologies or send through
your current CV for an immediate response.

Michael Zilber
Candidate Manager
e-Business

Sapphire Technologies formerly Andrews Partners
Level 18, 44 Market Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Tel:  +61 2 9262 4511
Fax: +61 2 9262 2998