[H-GEN] Aid and Assistance Sought

Reg Voss regvoss at bigfoot.com
Wed Apr 5 08:27:08 EDT 2000

Hi all,
Just to let you know that I got a Matrox Millenium II 4MB card and have
Linux Mandrake up and runn [The card, although older than the SiS, appears
to be much better, at least on the Other OS, not game to say W......].
Now for the mouse, printer, modem etc.
Then again, probably better off going to the next Humbug meeting.
Thanks once again to all who gave me advice

Reg