[H-GEN] Video card

Daehenoc g.vickers at student.qut.edu.au
Thu Sep 30 05:49:16 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Daehenoc wrote:

> Hey, does anbody have a 2Mb (or better) PCI Video card that they aren't
> feeling attached to? I'm getting fsck'd off at 1024*768*8bit...

Yeah - i'm replying to my own post[1] but i've got a AT power supply and
case if anyone is looking for an exchange...

[1] This Uni won't drive me insane yet!

Greg Vickers

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you. Then you win." - Ghandi.