[H-GEN] ip masq progressing one prob remains

Craig Armour c.armour at lingua.arts.uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 29 19:10:50 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

staeci at yahoo.com wrote:
> ok I successfully have machines ip masqing with email, ftp and irc
> but web pages time out.
>
> could anyone give me some pointers on what may be missing, does it require
> a module a'la ftp and irc or does it require a proxy?

can you repost your firewall rules??

are you forwarding port 80 through it??  web shouldn't need a module to
be masq'd

Cheers
Craig
Craig Armour			c.armour at arts.uq.edu.au
System Administrator    	 Joyce Ackroyd Building
Language Lab, University of Queensland   phone 33656916