[H-GEN] Re: [H-ANNOUNCE] AGM Tomorrow

Craig Armour c.armour at kings.uq.edu.au
Fri Sep 17 21:41:42 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

> Does it also strike others as odd, that nominations for executive
> positions have not been called for in advance?

what... like this

With regards to the elections, I call for nominations for the following
positions:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Librarian

If you have a nomination please send an email to me
president at humbug.org.au and a copy to general at humbug.org.au.

dated
   Date:
       Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:20:31 +1000

and with a subject of [H-ANNOUNCE] Anual General Meeting - 18th
September 6:00pm

Some people havn't been paying attention

oh dear

> If I'm not being stupid, isn't asking people to proxy for others a little
> difficult, taking into consideration that proxy votes _cannot_ be made?

huh??

Craig Armour                    c.armour at cltr.uq.edu.au
System Administrator             Joyce Ackroyd Building
Language Lab, University of Queensland   phone 33656916
Comments are my own and not of my employer