Stallman (was Re: [H-GEN] SUID, and Unix groups [long])

Jason Henry Parker jasonp at uq.net.au
Tue Sep 14 10:15:58 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

Allen Grace <a.grace at mailbox.uq.edu.au> writes:

> I've spent some time working around Mac graphic people, and picked
> up enough general knowledge of photoshop techniques to be able to
> make the Gimp actually do things. I could do what you ask, but you'd
> need a bigger, non-jpg copy of that picture to make something
> t-shirt size look any good, methinks. Have you such a thing?

There are larger copies of the image to be had; just dig around on the
GNU web server for a bit, I think there is an images/ subdirectory.

Ah.

I think perhaps http://www.gnu.org/graphics/gnu-type.png is what you
want (obviously you will never get a .gif from GNU, I'm afraid).

Look at http://www.gnu.org/graphics/atypinggnu.html for more info;
failing that, I suppose some mail to the FSF could be in order.

jason

--
____                                        /"\ ASCII ribbon
\ _/__  Pragmatism may not be pretty, but   \ /   campaign