[H-GEN] Debian CDs in Brisbane

Chris Baird cbaird at turing.une.edu.au
Mon Sep 13 15:38:52 EDT 1999

[ Humbug *General* list - semi-serious discussions about Humbug and
Unix-related topics. ]

> Why not order them from either LSL Australia or EverythingLinux.

I would suggest avoiding LSL-- their media is cheapass (my Debian2.1
i386 binary#1 died after a month, which I half-expected after
examining the gold CDs I got) and their customer service is of the
same standard-- expect 3-4 weeks replacement time.  They also don't
verify their discs.

--
Chris,,